This is the new Feyenoord 08/09 Euro Centenary football shirt made by Kappa. Feyenoord will wear the shirt in the UEFA cup next season.
Feyenoord were founded as Wilhelmina in the pub "De Vereeniging" on 19 July 1908 and played in blue-sleeved red shirts and white shorts. Between 1908 and 1912 the club underwent a series of changes of name and team colours, becoming Hillesluise Football Club in 1909 and then RVV Celeritas. Upon earning promotion to the National football association in 1912, the club renamed to become SC Feijenoord, after the city district in which the team was founded and again changed uniform, adopting the red and white shirts, black shorts and black socks they still wear today.