Rangers unveiled the new third shirt made by Umbro for the 2009/10 SPL season, which is a radical change from previous Rangers kits. Inspired by one of the earliest Rangers away kits, the polar-white Rangers Third Shirt is a 'classic, remastered'.
Featuring a unique polar-white colour, the Rangers Third Shirt has a brilliant-white diagonal stripe leading from the top left to the bottom right. The stripe design draws attention to the Rangers FC crest and gives you retro style.
This updated version of a Rangers classic is available through the FSC Shop, and will be worn by Rangers heroes Kenny Miller and Jerome Rothen. Designed by Umbro, the Rangers away shirt 09/10 uses Climate Control fabric to keep you at the perfect temperature during football.
* Rangers Football Club crest embroidered at left chest
* Umbro logo embroidered at right chest
* Shirt sponsor graphic at centre chest
* Brilliant-white stripe from top shoulder to right hem
* Crew-neck collar
* Scotland Flag printed at back of the neck
* Alternative Rangers Club crest at inner neck
* Breathable mesh panels under-sleeve and at sides
* Umbro Climate Control logo at lower back
Official Colour: Polar White / White
Fabric: 100% Polyester
Short-sleeved tops are priced £39.99 for adults and £29.99 for juniors.
Thanks to Robert