Do you want to join a world leader in the sporting goods and fashion industry and be part of a program where you will work with the industries’ best designers?
adidas is looking for design graduates with a passion for sport and/or fashion to come join the Design Academy at the global Headquarters in Germany. Whether it be apparel or footwear, across a range of sports categories, adidas offer you the opportunity to work with the best. The date to submit your application documents has past since 0ctober 31, but Impossible Is Nothing.... so if you're lucky you might still get in.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Join an international Design team with studios in Germany, Shanghai, Tokyo, and the US.
- Learn from and meet design legends such as Stella McCartney and Yohji Yamamoto
If you can demonstrate a genuine commitment and passion for the business, you will go a long way with adidas.
For those who join the team, the next 18 to 24 months are guaranteed to be an exciting time. If you want to shape the future of Sport and Fashion, then adidas is the place to be!
Did we catch your attention?
Aim of the task was to enter the adidas Design academy.
If you are interested in joing the adidas Design academy, please pick out and complete one of the tasks listed below. Please make sure you pick either Sport Performance or Sport Style.
Please create a design concept and products for a footwear OR apparel 09 collection for one of the following key sports:
Running, Football, Basketball, Training, Outdoor, Olympics
Key words are:
In particular adidas would like to see the following:
- inspiration (moodboards)
- fabrics, materials and colour
- details and trims
- hand sketching
- technical and illustration drawings
Important is the Performance identity. However, please make sure that you approach the task from your angle and that it has your personal touch.
Note: Please make sure you either complete the task with a footwear OR apparel collection. Not both.
The Jury consists out of an internal panel of creative leaders and designers in the field of footwear and apparel. These people have greatly contributed to the overall success of adidas and have the ability and experience which is necessary to see if your completed task fits within the overall adidas design philosophy.
When submitting your application for the adidas Design Academy please make sure you stick to the following:
Your result on the task:
- Make sure that each design has a title
- Make sure that each design is accompanied by a text of max 230 alphanumeric characters
- Each design is sent in jpeg format and is not bigger than 150 KB. You can also send all three designs together in one file which is not bigger than 900 KB in total
- Send a CV with your complete back ground and contact details where we can reach you
- Include 1 portfolio of your work with a maximum size of 2,5 MB
Please find the submission form here
Please submit your application documents and the design task as of now but no later than:
31. October 2008 (so be quick)