The first Football boot from Pelé Sports is finally here: The 1970
Pelé Sports have developed the 1970 for the player that loves to play, with a sense of Brazilian purity.
The football boot itself has all the shape and smart-technology of a modern football boot, but retains all the design ques and principals of a old school classic
1970 brings the several new pieces of innovation to the fore:
● A reinforced heel area for better support.
● An EVA midsole for more absorption and to prevent, among other things, problems with the Achilles heel.
● A special stud configuration to absorb pressure better and a special cleat shape to reduce the pressure on the knee when the player pivots.
● The upper material is kangaroo leather with Dual Friction Technology for more grip on the ball.
● Dual Friction is used from the start in the processing of the leather and guarantees a long-lasting grip.
● Kangaroo leather is extremely durable and tear-resistant, and yet supple – it wraps around and hugs the individual shape of the foot perfectly. Available in black (with yellow decorative stitching), and white (with red decorative stitching).
All of this is designed to enhance your game while you’re on the pitch, but the Pelé Sports design team are far and away most proud of the technology that goes into keeping you on the pitch!
Pelé Sports have put a tonne of time into a plethora of features to keep your feet in tip-top condition, here’s how they stack up:
● An adequate stabilization of the heel: less ankle sprains.
● A closer fit to the foot’s shape with better impact and pressure distribution: less heel pain and fewer problems in the Achilles tendon.
● Precise cleat geometry based on the principles of biomechanics: a reduced concentration of pressure – on the feet and also on the ankles and knees – and at the same time better traction and stability.
● A reinforced inner sole, which supports the foot’s natural movements: a reduction in the strain on the metatarsal bones.
● The 1970 model is made from one piece of leather with a minimum number of interior stitches and seams: fewer blisters, corns, calluses, and deformations.
● An anatomically-formed toe area with a corresponding width and internal measurements: less deformation of the toes.
The 1970 will be available in FG & 6-Stud SG, and both will be available from July.
The Pelé Sports 1970 is expected to retail for £120 – £150 / €170 / $160