Bristol Rovers are seeking a new shirt sponsor for next season.
The club are changing their sponsor for the first time in over a decade, and are encouraging local and national businesses to get involved with the club.
The package will offer potential sponsors exposure on a national level, additional advertising at the Memorial Stadium, and many other perks.
Current sponsors Cowlin Construction have decided not to renew their deal at the end of the season.
Cowlin have sponsored Rovers for the last 11 years, and it has been a very successful relationship.
Rovers director Barry Bradshaw said: "We really appreciate all the support Cowlin have given us over the last 11 years, it has been a hugely successful working relationship for both parties.
"But now we are looking to the future and are excited about the prospect of forging new relationships.
"This is a great opportunity for a local or national company to get on board and associate themselves with Bristol Rovers.
"Over the last few years, we have played a large number of televised games, which has provided our sponsors with local, national and even international TV exposure.
"In the current financial climate, sponsors are wanting more and more for their money, and I think we are in the position to give it to them."
BRISTOL ROVERS SHIRT SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE
The package can be tailored to suit individual budgets, but the full sponsorship deal includes:
• Name of the front of the Bristol Rovers Home and Away shirts, plus any third strip.
• Name on Bristol Rovers tracksuits and training equipment.
• Perimeter advertising boards around the Memorial Stadium.
• Full page advert in our award winning match day programme.
• Advertising on our official website bristolrovers.co.uk
• An executive box for every Bristol Rovers home game.
One or more of these components can be removed from the package to suit your budget. We also allow for flexible payment, with instalments being spread across the year.
Bristol Rovers shirt sponsor will benefit from local, national and international exposure. In the last three years we have made it to two national finals, as well as the quarter final of the FA Cup, and have received coverage from the following media outlets:
• Sky Sports
• Sentanta Sports
• BBC television (local and national)
• Photographs in both the local and national newspapers.
• Video and photographs on a wide range of websites including Virgin Media.
As the shirt sponsor you will be considered as one of the club's main partners and will be treated us such. Your company could benefit from player visits and other exclusive opportunities in and around the club.